Thank you for your interest in becoming a Live Course Organizer for Beauty Angels Academy USA!
Organizers are paid $150 per day, per student. So for example, in a live Beauty Angels Microblading Course with between 12-14 students, the organizer’s income (per course) would be $3600.00 USD – $4200.00 USD. Often, we return to cities where we have successful events several times per year.
Keep in mind, as a new organizer, the first live course requires some investment, but then all future courses tend to be substantially more profitable.
Also, becoming an organizer for Beauty Angels Academy USA is a great way to expose yourself to the amazing talents of our Beauty Angels Master Trainers and become involved with our organization and the Beauty Angels Academy company.
To apply to be an organizer, please complete the form on this page and one of our team members will reach out to you.
Our academy offers several varieties of live courses that range from one day to several days. Most of our live courses involve an academic portion where students sit at desks in a traditional classroom setting, followed by a practical portion during which students get the opportunity to work on a live model.
Securing a location/venue that’s fully equipped including beds, lighting, gloves etc. (See detailed list below) While it is by no means mandatory, it is our preference to contract with organizers who already have their own location that can host our live courses. Our microblading courses range in size with no more than 8 students. If you will be using your own venue, it would need to be able to accommodate desk style seating for students during the academic portion.
- Smart TV that could work with iPad
- Reliable internet connection
- Tables and chairs to accommodate all students
- Baby wipes
- Whiteboard with black and colored markers and eraser
- Drinking water bottles
- Cups, plates, cutlery, napkins
- Refreshments such as soda or juice
- Treatment beds (could be portable massage tables) with stools
- 1 Portable light for each bed
- 1 Rolling tray per bed
- 1 Tray to set up all the products and tools per bed
- Extension Cords (if doing Powder Brows)
- Disposable hair nets
- Disposable Face masks
- Cotton rounds
- 4×4 esthetic wipes (gauze)
- Bio-Medical waste red bags (If State Require)
- Sharps container
- Bottles of hand sanitizer
- Saran Wrap or blue tattoo wrap
- Hospital grade wipes that kills both virus, tuberculosis and bacteria